Terms and Conditions of Use
The use of this internet site is subject to these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Wyong Town Centre makes no representations or warranties in relation to this internet site, including without limitation:
- as to the accuracy or completeness of the information on this internet site; or
- that this internet site will be continuously available or free from any delay in operation or transmission, virus, communications failure, internet access difficulties or malfunction in hardware or software; or
- that Wyong Town Centre endorses any internet site linked to this internet site or any third party products or services referred to on this internet site. Wyong Town Centre is not liable for any loss or damage, howsoever caused (including but not limited to, by the negligence of Wyong Town Centre incurred in connection with this internet site, including but not limited to, as a result of reliance placed upon the information on this internet site.
If you provide Wyong Town Centre with information (such as text, photos or images) when using this site you warrant that you are entitled to provide and have license of the information and you license Wyong Town Centre to use, reproduce, modify and publish the information.
Wyong Town Centre has endeavoured to ensure the information provided on this website is correct and current as at the date it was published.
Users must note that:
- the information is general and not specifically provided for individual users;
- the information is not given by way of advice;
- We do not guarantee, undertake or warrant the accuracy, completeness or up-to-date nature of the information;
- We accept no responsibility or loss resulting from accessing the information in the website; and
- We have no control over external Internet sites or the contents thereof.
The Information On This Site Is Subject To Change Without Notice
Information for Users with Disabilities Documents on our website are presented in many formats. These formats are generally accessible to users using screen reading software. Some files are posted as Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) files. If you have any difficulty viewing any page with adaptive technology, please contact us on phone number 02 4397-1711.
We welcome your input and suggestions for improving access to our Web content – Contact Us.
The website asserts copyright and all other intellectual property rights in this website. Apart from any use permitted under the Copyright Act 1968, no part may be reproduced by any process without prior written permission from Wyong Town Centre. Requests and enquiries concerning reproduction and rights should be addressed in writing to: Nicole Thompson at Wyong Town Centre, 21 Rankens Court, Wyong NSW 2259, Australia.
Subscribe to Our Newsletter
Signup to receive information about local events and news in your community
21 Rankens Court
Wyong NSW 2259
(02) 4351 17 62